- Has your t-shirt arrived on time? :)
- What are you most excited about now that Mapillary is part of
- Are there any downsides to being part of Facebook?
- The community is “afraid” that Mapillary is now part of Facebook :(
- It is possible to increase the position of the photos using the
elements present in the photos? In the sense of creating a
photogrammetric approach with the 360 images to create a point
- One should mention a problem when armchair mappers use photos
without having own knowledge of the place. You can demotivate local
mappers and drive them away from OSM if the armchair mappers use
- what is the question here?
- or just a comment?
- why he does not mention this?
- it’s remote mapping not armchair..
- Can we remove our photos now so Facebook can’t have them
- Facebook could use them before they acquired Mapillary; you
granted an open licence
- this would be a silly thing to do, as you granted an open
- Are there any plans to include point clouds (i.e. Lidar data)?
- Is there any plan to snap photos to highways (semi)-automatically ?
- Are the computer vision models you used open-source? Would love to
try it out.
- What are the most comfortable/effective 360 camera setups for hiking
(capturing imagery on trails/paths)?
- How do we invite Mapillary mappers to a country? I’m thinking of
Panamá, where the covering is really poor.
- Could you provide help to stitch pictures from DIY 360° camera ?
Please feel free to reach me firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
email@example.com - Said Turksever